Practice staff wants to help coordinate care while their patient is hospitalized or at a sub-acute treatment facility. This could include providing support or information to hospital/facility staff, and potentially avoiding hospital admission or reducing length of stay.
- Submit panel to CRISP in one of the following ways:
a. Self-service panel loader.
b. Manual submission on a bi-weekly basis (via secure e-mail or sFTP).
c. Auto-subscribe via ADT integration.
- Receive Alerts via CRISP Encounter Notification Service (CRISP Direct, ENS PROMPT, Census View, DocHalo, etc.) for the following encounters:
a. ED admissions and discharges.
b. Inpatient admissions and discharges.
c. Skilled nursing facility admissions and discharges.
- Review encounters daily, or more than once a day.
a. Identify the patient as complex using clinical judgement or past hospitalizations
and ED visits listed with notification.
- High Risk Encounters: Contact the treatment facility to speak with the Care Team regarding the patient’s condition and provide pertinent clinical information and prevent an avoidable admission.
- When patient is discharged, refer to workflow for Transitional Care Management.